Thursday, October 14, 2010

Imagine you woke ...

Imagine you woke up and saw a dinosaur in your backyard.Write a story telling what you see and do.

"Rawrrrrrrrrr!"The sudden growl woke me up instantly.I looked around my room,trying to figure out where the sound could have possibly came from.I stared at my television."Of course,"I grunted.I left my television on boomerang.and the Flintstones came on.I bundled up&quickly dosed off,Turing off the television just before I closed my eyes.."Rawwwwwwwwwrrrrrrr!"I hopped out of bed,eyes bloodshot and all.I ran into a few walls before I made it to the bathroom.I squinted my eyes in confusion,while trying to look out the window,which peered into the backyard.My brother was running in circles with leftover pizza hut,laughing.I ran outside with my fist balled up,preparing to repeatedly hit my brother in the mouth for growling at 4 o'clock in the morning with my pizza in his hand.I stopped & paused in shock just before hitting my brother.Besides the old pizza hut aroma,& the boom box playing "This is How We Do It",there was something else much more unbelievably weird.A dinosaur was following my brother around,in a circle growling.I immediately passed out.I woke laying next to the dinosaur,who in which also passed out.I found out Stephy,(the dinosaur) was my brothers pet for a year now.It was Stephy's birthday .I thought" Well,if you cant beat them,join them."I grabbed a cheesy slice of pizza and began dancing until the sun came up.

No comments:

Post a Comment