Thursday, November 4, 2010

"My Journey on a Pirate Ship"


Write a story titled,"My Journey on a Pirate Ship."You and your friends can star in the story.

Once upon a time,there were 5 mighty pirates on a shabby ship sailing across the big blue.A flag bearing OD$ waved from the highest point of the sail. The ship was old yet detailed,and very swift. The pirates were in the captain quarters , preparing for the storm vastly approaching. Tension filled the room ,when one of the pirates spoke on the unspeakable. "Last comrades,tonight withholds the breeze of death.The OD$ amour has has served us well ,but it is uncanny. Soon she will fall,and by soon,I mean tonight," whispered Bre,the head deck watch. "Never,your foolery is mistaking.Nothing fails in my grasp,"yelled Woop,the ships artillery expert. She slammed her glass down,spilling whiskey on to the map."You belligerent.You damn useless drunk.With all due respect,this isn't your ship,it is mine.Besides,you couldn't lead a horse"gloated Talor,who in which indeed run the ship. Her snooty way of control was unbearable.Her eyes scanned everyone in the room until they locked,connecting with mine.She grinned."Chavonne.Clean up this mess,"showboating to everyone in the room with one glance.I lifted my head,just as a tear rolled down my cheek,"Dammit,what don't you understand?We're sitting ducks,when the storm arrives we might as well wak the plank,"i said with desperation in my voice."What do you think this is?Entertainment?!Stop your over exaggerated plea for attention.Trust me,we'll be fine,I know what I'm doing,and I am always right,"interrupted Chas,the sassiest pirate of us all.She had been the decision maker alongside Talor for years.In anger I left,heading outside to see the progress of the storm. Through the thick mist,I discovered a ship with two figures waving arms in distress.

..........................................................................................................................................................

To be continued,



No comments:

Post a Comment