Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Describe a time..



Describe one time when you were brave.

Well, one night me and my friend,nameless,went to this new spot down in Marina(I mentioned it in my first blog).We had this long mission to Club Narain.We caught the bus there,got off at the wrong stop,and ended up walking around a creek down by Playa Del Rey in a weird neighborhood.I was a little more sober than my friend so I had to lead the way,of course.I got a little help,but eventually we got back on track&arrived at the club around,12ish.I was so excited to be there,I wasnt exactly paying attention to my friend ,who was totally hammered by this time.I didnt notice until she nearly pulled her whole shirt off trying to get money out of her bra to pay for her admission into the club.We get in the club,say our hellos and dance to maybe two songs when she stops me saying she feels sick.Long story short she vomits,of course but theres a twist. I carried my friend out to our car,making sure I left the door open so she could finish puking.My mother calls me on my cell phone.Turns out nameless's phone called my mom on accident(thank to a htc touch phone)&she heard everything that happened.I just gave up at that point.I got home& told my mom everything& didnt cry lol.I had alot of courage that night...not sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment