Thursday, September 16, 2010

I Am...

              I Am.....
       
    I am tender and affectionate,
    I wonder why people only see the positive side of me,
    I hear soft voices saying I LOVE you, using my name in vein,
    I see couples hopelessly devoted to me,
    I want fulfill everyone’s desires,
    I am tender and affectionate.

    I pretend to be perfect, easy to obtain and simple,
    I feel desired among everyone, even those who deny me,
    I touch the hearts of everyone, creating stepping stones in there lives,
    I worry that I’m losing value in modern society,
    I cry when people use me to betray another,
    I am tender and affectionate.
       
    I understand everyone who understands me,
    I say the perfect words without speaking,
    I dream about making everyone happy someday…
    I try to be simple,
    I hope I can stand up to my expectations,
    I am tender and affectionate,
    I am love.

1 comment: